Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lake Sunset - April 26, 2014

Can't believe I didn't even attempt to kayak today, after doing so for several days. Instead I focused on Spring Cleaning and weed wacking. Did some "caddyshacking" with my leaf blower inside my house today? Don't be hatin' , it works for me!  Finally at the end of the day when I got finished, I decided to enjoy the sunset and fish for some "Flathead Catfish".  I haven't fished for the "big fish" this year until today. My first catch was a 4lb Channel Cat and my second, right at dark was a 40 plus pound Flathead. I've been fishing for and catching crappie all week, so when you hook up with one of these Flatheads, it is definitely "Fish On". After a few photos I texted to my son, I released the fish. Between the spectacular sunset and the Big Old fish, it was a toss up as to which pics I should post.  The sunset won out, so below is a slideshow of the pics I took with my nexus 5.

No comments: